I made a wreath for St. Patrick’s Day and had some left over wooden shamrocks from that project. Since I have been decoration the little tree I have in my dining room for every holiday (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine’s Day) I decided to use the shamrocks for St. Patrick’s Day.
-hot glue gun
-hot glue sticks
1. First, paint the wooden shamrocks using green acrylic paint.
2. Trace the shamrocks on the scrapbook paper.
3. Once the paint is dry, use to Mod Podge to attach the paper to the wooden shamrocks.
4. I then used the paint to outline the shamrock.
5. Next, use the hot glue gun to glue the string in a loop on the back of the shamrock for hanging.
Simple project especially since I already had them done from the wreath.
Luck & blessings,