I love the way this wreath turned out!
-wooden shamrocks (3 different sizes)
-hot glue gun
-hot glue sticks
1. First I painted the craft ring and the wooden shamrocks using different shades of green acrylic paint.
2 . While I was waiting for the paint to dry, I traced the shamrocks on different pieces of green scrapbook paper.
3. After the paint was dry, I used the Mod Podge to put the scrapbook paper on the shamrocks. I coated the wood and then after I placed the scrapbook paper on I put another coat on top of the scrapbook paper. This will create a protective coat over the paper.
4. After the Mod Podge was dry, I outlined the shamrocks with green acrylic paint.
5. Next, I used the hot glue gun to glue all the wooden shamrocks on the craft ring.
6. I then used ribbon I found at my local craft store to make a loop for hanging. I used my staple gun to attach it to the back of the craft ring.
And that’s it! It’s a simple wreath that looks great on our garage door.
Luck & Blessings,