1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 stick butter, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 tbsp. milk
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cream butter and peanut butter with sugar and brown sugar.
3. Add egg and milk. Mix well.
4. Add salt, baking soda, and flour. Mix well.
5. Shape dough into balls and roll in sugar.
6. Place dough on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
8. Take out of the oven and immediately place a kiss in the center of each cookie.
9. Let the cookies cool on cooling racks.