1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup shortening
1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
2 tsp. vanilla
3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup red and green M&Ms
1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter and shortening together for 30 seconds.
3. Add brown sugar, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
4. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
5. Add flour slowly to mixture, beating at a low-speed until combined.
6. Stir in M&Ms and pecans.
7. Drop teaspoon size dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Take out of the oven and let cool.